Sabado, Oktubre 22, 2016

Lesson 5: Teaching as your Vocation, Mission and Profession

                          I have learned the difference of teaching as my vocation, mission and profession. Vocation means you are called for this profession. Mission means you are called to be a teacher and you are sent to accomplish. Profession is a service. Your work as a teacher is a profession you had chosen.
                         I realized that becoming a teacher requires long  and arduous years of preparation. We need to strive for  excellence. We cannot teach if we are lack in knowledge. We must be competitive enough for our learners.
 
                        As a future teacher, I will give a professional quality service to my learners. I will not waste their time sitting in the four corners of the classroom without learning acquired. It is my obligation to feed their minds in knowledge that are suit for them

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento