Biyernes, Oktubre 21, 2016

My Philosophy of Teaching

     I do believe that each individuals learners must be given an equal opportunity to develop their talent, skills and competencies.
     As a teacher, I will guide  them in every field that they have chosen to walk if it is righteous and beneficial to their selves.
     I am a kind of teacher who will not dictate my learners on what path they are going to take but instead explains to them what are the right path.
     Guiding is my main goal. Guiding my learners in to a successful career life.
      I will address the diversification and let my learners see that they are all the same and equal. They must work hard for their selves and for their family in order to have a good life.
      I will impart to them what I knew and my experiences in life to be an inspiration to make good in their academics.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento